Complaint Review: A & L Call Resource Center LLC

• Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: Lauren — Georgia United States of America
A & L Call Resource Center LLC
P.O. BOX 80421 Internet United States of America

A & L Call Resource Center LLC Adam Martin, Tonya Johnson Never Received My Last Check Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: A & L Call Resources never paid me over 100 hrs serviced

Please Do Not sign up to work under this Independent Business Owner!  I started working for Adam on 9/24/12 and I received all of my payroll checks on time until I started my own business and left A & L.  I was supposed to receive my last check on 11/11/12 in the amount of about $200.  I just received a check in the mail last week for $34.80.  I am still waiting for the rest of my money.  The owner Adam Martin and compliance manager Tonya Johnson have received several emails from me about this manner and only give me the run around.  I hope this post can prevent this from happening to others.  There are plenty of great Independent Business Owners that you can work for that will pay you what you have worked for, but A & L Call Resource Center LLC is not one of them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-L-Call-Resource-Center-LLC/internet/A-L-Call-Resource-Center-LLC-Adam-Martin-Tonya-Johnson-Never-Received-My-Last-Check-Int-983064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A & L Call Resource Center LLC

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

A & L Call Resources never paid me over 100 hrs serviced

AUTHOR: Rebekah - (United States of America)

Hi, I worked for A & L Call Resources starting on 12/10. I serviced over 100 hrs for a client at the peak of the season, & he never paid me. I have not seen a dime.

I have emailed several times, & even tried calling but no response whatsoever. I am devastated as this was my rent $. I am currently with a new ibo who is awesome, & only wish I had found them before.. His co. was listed on the website who contracts the work. This is where I found him.

I was not aware of dishonest ibo's & I have filed another report. Hopefully somehow something can be done. I think people need to be warned.. This is unacceptable.