conductor

• Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: Rebekah — Anchorage Alaska United States of America
A & L Call Resource Center, LLC
PO box 80421 Internet United States of America

A & L Call Resource Center, LLC Adam Martin !!!WARNING!!! DO NOT WORK FOR A & L CALL RESOURCES, LLC. He has stolen all of my earnings over $1,000.00 of money I earned. a-lcrc.com/, Internet

I worked for A & L Call Resource Center, an independent business owner, (ibo) of a particular co. I am with, & I serviced over 100 hours & he did not pay me a penny.. You see, with this company, you can either be your own ibo or sign up under one. I decided to sign up under one to save the hassle & costs of running my own business, but in the end lost more than I would have ever imagined.

I started on 12/10/2012 & I am now with a very good ibo, but I lost just about $1,000.00 which was my rent $. I am a single mother of 2 & I am a very trusting person. He also told me the pay rate was actually LESS than what it was, so he is dishonest all around. He has likely spent all of it on leisurely things while I sit here struggling to make a living. I have emailed, called,  & he is not responding at all. I only hope that the company that he is an ibo for will ban him forever if we can get enough complaints. This is unacceptable. Again, BEWARE of  A & L Call Resources!! The business owner's name is Adam Martin.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 01:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-L-Call-Resource-Center-LLC/internet/A-L-Call-Resource-Center-LLC-Adam-Martin-WARNING-DO-NOT-WORK-FOR-A-L-CALL-RESOU-1000009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A & L Call Resource Center, LLC