Complaint Review: A Little Crafty Custom Embroidery

• Updated: Tue, February 08, 2011

• Reported By: RC — Camden Arkansas United States of America
A Little Crafty Custom Embroidery
PO Box 365 North Greece, New York United States of America

A Little Crafty Custom Embroidery This company ripped me off. I paid for my order and never received it. North Greece, New York

*Author of original report: Made Good

I placed my order on 11/22/10, was supposed to ship in 24 hrs. It didn't. E-mailed them and got a reply saying it shipped 12/08/10 along with a tracking number.

Have ran the number several times and the USPS says it was never put into their system. Have even gone to the local post office to try and track it. Same responce.

Have e-mailed them several times and get no reply, likewise with their on line chat. My last attempt was today 01/20/11. Seems to me that is plenty of time to do the right thing, if thatwas their intention. So BEWARE of this company. RIPP OFF !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2011 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Little-Crafty-Custom-Embroidery/North-Greece-New-York-14515-0365/A-Little-Crafty-Custom-Embroidery-This-company-ripped-me-off-I-paid-for-my-order-and-nev-684812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Little Crafty Custom Embroidery

Made Good

AUTHOR: RC - (United States of America)

Shortly after informing A Little Crafty of this post I received an e-mail from them and on 02/07/2011 I received the oder I placed on 11/22/2010. They made good and I am satisfied. Thanks Rip Off.

Ronnie