• Report: #420412

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, October 06, 2010

• Reported By:Skopje Other
A Little Crafty Custom Embroidery
PO Box 365 North Greece,, New York U.S.A.

A Little Crafty Custom Embroidery didn't delivery ordered product North Greece, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Got what he purchased

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: a little craty ripp me off also

I've ordered custom name patches from them and they confirmed my order. After 2 moths goods are not delivered and they refuse to respond to my e-mail. I've contacted them trough phone and they sugested to contact them trough e-mail again(no respond to my e-mail again) After that they started to hung up the phone to me(always pretending that they don't understand and disconecting the line when they realise thats me on the phone).
Since they already charged my Visa two moths ago..I'm really pissed off!

Stankovic
Skopje
Macedonia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2009 01:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Little-Crafty-Custom-Embroidery/North-Greece-New-York-14515-0365/A-Little-Crafty-Custom-Embroidery-didnt-delivery-ordered-product-North-Greece-New-York-420412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Little Crafty Custom Embroidery

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Got what he purchased

AUTHOR: Log Home RIP OFF - (United States of America)

Patches are exactly what he ordered.  Top Rocker and Side Rocker.  His fault he did not measure first....not mine.  I make them as they are ordered.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

a little craty ripp me off also

AUTHOR: ARTHUR POGUE - (United States of America)

a little crafty ripped me off almost $600.00 sent me the wrong order and never sent the 2nd order never returned my calls or emails