Complaint Review: A Little Crafty Custom Embroidery

• Updated: Fri, February 03, 2012

• Reported By: Roy — Darlington Other United Kingdom
A Little Crafty Custom Embroidery
PO Box 365, North Greece, NY14515 Internet United States of America

A Little Crafty Custom Embroidery 'a company that takes your money then does not supply your goods' Internet

I ordered over the internet some custom patches from 'A Little Crafty' on the 7th of December 2011, the money was taken from my account the same day.  Sounds ok so far....wrong.  It is now the 3rd of Febuary 2012 and I have still not received my goods.  There site states that orders are usually shipped within 24 hours and in the case of custom patches sample pictures would be sent for approval in the same period.  Yep you guessed it this is wrong as well.  To date I have only had three contacts with them even though I have tried every day through email and through their 'live chat' system.  I have been told that my order has been made, the pictures will be sent, someone is looking after a dying relative.

I am now on the point of starting legal proceedings against this company who have constaatntly refused to make contact and provide accurate information regarding my order. [continued below]....
.....  All this after they have pocketed my money.

I look forward to seeing if they offer any excuses on this as I have read a previous report and they answered.  At least I will know they are still alive and have no excuse for not replying to the emails I send everyday.

I would strongly recommend that consumers who are after this type of service look at other alternatives as my experiance to date has been very very poor.

I will remove this rip off report if they make contact and provide me with satisfactory goods that I have already paid for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2012 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Little-Crafty-Custom-Embroidery/internet/A-Little-Crafty-Custom-Embroidery-a-company-that-takes-your-money-then-does-not-supply-y-833241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Little Crafty Custom Embroidery