Complaint Review: A Little Crafty...

• Submitted: Mon, October 22, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Anthony — Brooklyn New York United States of America
A Little Crafty...
PO Box 365 North Greece, New York United States of America

A Little Crafty... "Last year when I ordered a set of top and bottom rockers, it took a while for me to received them after emailing them and sending letters, finally I received them. North Greece, New York

On 2/8/2012, I ordered a 2 X 4 MC patch, once I received it, I didn't know what the heck it said but it wasn't MC.

I contacted them many times, no answer, no reply, no feedback! It was their mistake but I was willing to pay the S/H, still no answer!

Like an idiot I gave it another try to re-order another MC patch, still waiting.

However, I did get a respond from someone name Paige who told me that there's been a setback with Shari and her family and that's why our orders haven't been shipped.

The only reason Paige anserwed me because I told and showed her the many complaints done by us consumers about our items.

She wasn't too happy about it but then again it's not her items or money..."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Little-Crafty/North-Greece-New-York-14515/A-Little-Crafty-Last-year-when-I-ordered-a-set-of-top-and-bottom-rockers-it-took-a-w-958571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Little Crafty...