plain

• Updated: Wed, July 25, 2012

• Reported By: StylePolice — Los Angeles California United States of America
A Little Crafty
PO Box 365 North Greece, New York United States of America

A Little Crafty Worst customer service & worst product ever! North Greece, New York

I just got the two patches I ordered, only TWENTY days after placing the order. I asked in the "order comments" section when placing the order for a proof to be sent to me before making the patches, which is something their website says they're happy to do. I didn't get a proof, or any communication from them at all, and then sent a message 17 days after order placement via their live chat platform (because no one is ever there to actually chat LIVE) asking again for a proof, and wondering where the patches were. I would have emailed them directly, as their website's FAQ says to do with any questions, but nowhere on the site do they list an email address.

The next day, I received a shipment notification. Seriously? No proof, no emails of any kind, and then they just ship them once they know I'm wondering where the heck they are?

The patches are horrible looking, and I'm trying to understand how on earth they could have been so lax in their processing and communication, and then have the audacity to send such a low-grade product. I would really like to know why.

If they had a "leave feedback" option anywhere, or a listed email address, I would have used that method of communication. In fact, their live chat thing even says "One of our representatives will email you back in response to your message." But that never happened either.

I would be embarrassed to sew these patches onto any garment worn in public. They're going in the trash and I'm going to have to reorder them from another vendor who understands customer service and quality control.
Shame on them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 11:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Little-Crafty/North-Greece-New-York-14515/A-Little-Crafty-Worst-customer-service-worst-product-ever-North-Greece-New-York-917629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Little Crafty