Complaint Review: A Los Angeles Clown And Character Company

• Updated: Wed, August 12, 2009

• Reported By: annonymous 123 — Los Angeles California USA
A Los Angeles Clown And Character Company
9202 Sepulveda Avenue Los Angeles, California United States of America

A Los Angeles Clown And Character Company I too had a bad experience with this company. I called to get information on other characters on the website ,so his website does in fact not have all the information that one needs after all Rude! ,

I too had a bad experience with this company.  I looked through the website and did not see the character that I wanted so I called him to see if they had the character I needed.  I assume it is the owner that called me back, as he is the one on the voice message and has 4 phone numbers listed with the same voice mail on each.  He asked what I wanted in a rude tone, when I said, "excuse me, I did not catch here you," as I was on my cell phone.  He responded by talking in a low, slow tone, as if I were mentally challenged.  "IIII, AMMMM, CALLLLLLLINGGG yooouuu BAAAACKKKKK."  I asked about the character I wanted and when I wanteded to ask another question he hung up on me.

I called back to let him know that he was rude and unprofessional and that I would be writing a review of him online.  I asked him not to call me back, I would be using another company.

Excuse my french..but I certainly dont need this crap....it is enough stress to plan a party and have many details that need to be coordinated, I certainly do not need some fool with mental health issues involved in any part of this event.  If he reads this, I hope he realizes that word of mouth is the best advertisment that a business can have...it doesn't take a genious to fiugure that out...as parents or small children word travels fast...

I found a way better company who was friendly and competitive in price, she emailed me a few miutes after my call confirming everything and thanking me for business...I should have known better then to be fooled by the cheap guy with the fancy website.... Thank you Mr. Clown Man for setting me straight...don't go for cheap...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2009 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Los-Angeles-Clown-And-Character-Company/Los-Angeles-California-91343/A-Los-Angeles-Clown-And-Character-Company-I-too-had-a-bad-experience-with-this-company-478871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Los Angeles Clown And Character Company