Complaint Review: A-! Mobile Mechanie Service/Mike Parker

• Submitted: Mon, August 22, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, August 22, 2011

• Reported By: John — omaha Nebraska U.S.A.
A-! Mobile Mechanie Service/Mike Parker
6815 Railroad rd/1725 van camp ave omaha, Nebraska United States of America

A-! Mobile Mechanie Service/Mike Parker Mike Parker I rented a U-Haul truck with a credit card from A-1 Mobile Service in Omaha from Mike Parker. omaha, Nebraska

I rented a U-Haul truck from A-1 Mobile Mechanic Service in Omaha From Mike Parker. I gave Mike Parker my credit card. I returned the truck and he told me my bill was $101.01. Mike Parker  wanted me to give him cash because A-1 mobile mechanic service or Mike Parker had a utility bill. So bieng nice I gave him 101.01 cash. Mike did not give me a receipt. Mike Parker or A-1 Mobile Mechanic Service charged my credit card for $112.50. I got billed two time. I payed twice for the rental. I called Mike Parker several time and talked with Capital One credit cards and have to pay the bill. DO not trust MIKe parker or A-1 Mobile Mechanic Srrvice in Omaha Nebraska. 6815 Railroad Rd. Do Not give this business or person your credit card numbers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2011 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Mobile-Mechanie-ServiceMike-Parker/omaha-Nebraska-68107/A-Mobile-Mechanie-ServiceMike-Parker-Mike-Parker-I-rented-a-U-Haul-truck-with-a-credit-768400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A-! Mobile Mechanie Service/Mike Parker