Complaint Review: A New Concept Modeling And Acting Centre' Westcoast Casting Consultants, InFilms Inc

• Submitted: Mon, December 31, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, May 18, 2008

• Reported By:P-Off Daygo California
2667 Camino Del Rio South - #110 San Diego, California, Nationwide U.S.A.

A New Concept Modeling And Acting Centre' Westcoast Casting Consultants, InFilms Inc.. Company Rips Off Clients and Employees.. San Diego (Mission Valley) California

*Consumer Comment: please help! i was ripped off by a new concept too!!

*Author of original report: What do we do???

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Hey Raina

*Consumer Comment: RAINA

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Contact the San Diego District Attorney

My name is Raina, I used to work for this company... I've known about this website but never really researched this website thoroughly until now.

I DID NOT WRITE THAT REBUTTAL AND DON'T KNOW WHO DID!!! I was also victimized by this company. All I did for this company was work there. Yes I do know Paige. Yes, I was the Office Manager. And yes, I did work there for 3 years. But no, I did not write that 1st rebuttal. No, Paige did not cash my checks for me and I would like to see that evidence.

I do feel that everyone that is a victim of this company should take legal action. I am going to. I too did not get my last paycheck (earnigs plus commission). I sent in a resignation letter gave the Owner, Senior Director, Boss whatever... Lisa, gave her 72 hours to give me my last paycheck the beginning of November but still haven't received it. She told me to come back middle of November when I went back they were gone. I just want my last paycheck and forget that I ever knew and worked for those people. I'M GLAD TO GET THE HECK AWAY FROM THERE! BEWARE...

oorainaoo
P-Off Daygo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2007 01:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-New-Concept-Modeling-And-Acting-Centre-Westcoast-Casting-Consultants-InFilms-Inc/San-Diego-California-Nationwide/A-New-Concept-Modeling-And-Acting-Centre-Westcoast-Casting-Consultants-InFilms-Inc-Com-295781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A New Concept Modeling And Acting Centre' Westcoast Casting Consultants, InFilms Inc

AUTHOR: Brittney - (U.S.A.)

i went through the same scam as many of you did. i paid the discounted $895.. i immediately regretted it and called to cancel the same day. She told me I had to send in a certified written cancellation letter, WHICH I DID. they said i would receive a check in 45 days, WHICH I NEVER DID. i called that office SO MANY times, and even went in and cried. and somehow that b***h Andrea was conveniently never there. ANDREA.. if you ever read this.. i hope you feel really bad about yourself. you and that company are HORRIBLE people and i dont know how you can sleep at night. i finally got ahold of her and she told me to reverse the charge with my bank, which she knew wouldnt work because the charge was wayy to old. i was scammed like the rest of you and i NEED my money back. if there is any legal action going on against this company or if anyone has figured anything out .. PLEASE contact me.. (((ROR redacted))). ANYTHING helps!

What do we do???

AUTHOR: Oorainaoo - (U.S.A.)

Hey Whitney... I remember you. Well how do we get in touch?

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Hey Raina

AUTHOR: Symp - (U.S.A.)

It's me Whitney a former employee I used to be Kathleens casting assistant. I never recieved any money what so ever while I was there. I was hired as an intern but then I was told I was going to be getting paid by Lisa soon after I wasn't getting called into work anymore and Kathleen went missing after all of that crap she did. I got rehired like a year later and was told I was going to be getting paid again but never recieved that money either and after I busted my a*s for them again come payday I'm ignored. We all want the same thing from Lisa and her darling daughters OUR FRIGGIN MONEY. So ladies if you would like i'd be more then happy to join you in your fight. I wittness countless bright eyed aspiring models and actresses get ripped off and I'm over it.

RAINA

AUTHOR: Letty - (U.S.A.)

I remember you very clearly. I spoke to you also about my refund from the company. Since we seem to be in the same boat now... May I join you in this fight? They owe me over $1,000.00. And I want it back. I want to know what legal action we need to take. Please contact me so that we can all gather our thought and perhaps file a law suit against them.

#8 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Contact the San Diego District Attorney

AUTHOR: Rosemarie - (U.S.A.)

Contact the San Diego District Attorney's office, they have a case pending against her. Sorry it took you so long to figure it out.