Complaint Review: A New Concept

• Submitted: Wed, June 18, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 18, 2008

• Reported By:Fallbrook California
A New Concept
2667 Camino Del Rio South San Diego, California U.S.A.

A New Concept Stopped classes withheld photos all without notice or returned phone calls I paid, they didn't deliver or apologize San Diego California

I signed up for the New Concept classes and attended them for a few weeks. I actually saw, in the beginning, complaints about their mentoring and classes, but I also know it is up to the student to take the material and make the most of it.

Within a few months after I signed up, however, they changed the name of the company, and, while photographers and teachers were right with us in helping us learn the ropes, when it came time to collect my latest and best photos, they were no longer returning phone calls (last fall before Thanksgiving time). They didn't even have the decency to let us know they were having problems. And I have heard from teachers and photogs that they weren't paid. Sad, but true. We all lost.

I would like my money back. I want to put it to something that will be there as promised.

Anita
Fallbrook, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-New-Concept/San-Diego-California-92108/A-New-Concept-Stopped-classes-withheld-photos-all-without-notice-or-returned-phone-calls-I-341677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A New Concept