• Report: #1051920

Complaint Review: A O Home Solutions ()

• Submitted: Sat, May 18, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: lh — stone mountain Georgia
A O Home Solutions ()
17 Hampton St, Mcdonough Georgia Mcdonough, Georgia USA

A O Home Solutions (Mark Rudolph) Just Dont do it! Mcdonough Georgia

If you are looking for a company that specialized in Owner Financing then whatever you do, do go to this company. I made a mistake and trusted these people only to find they would keep my money after lying to me and scaming me.

The owner of this company tried to sell me a home and come to find out the house was not worth what he stated. Once I found out it was worth only half of the stated amount then I wanted nothing to do with the home. Had I went on with the process I would have not been able to refinance after the term of ten years even with good credit becuase no bank would finance a home that far under.

He knows this but prays on those with less than stellar credit and then takes atvantage of them. Beware, if it seems to good then it may very well be to good. I have learned my lesson dealing with this and thank goodness I got out before I gave him even more money, fixed up the house, and then lost it after 10 years.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-O-Home-Solutions-/Mcdonough-Georgia/A-O-Home-Solutions-Mark-Rudolph-Just-Dont-do-it-Mcdonough-Georgia-1051920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A O Home Solutions ()