Complaint Review: A Plus Electric

• Reported By: Oscar — Prospect Heights Illinois
A Plus Electric
9931 N Warren Oval Niles, Select State/Province USA

A Plus Electric Unbelievable Overcharge Niles Illinois

After reading mccapmer’s report from McHenry, Illinois, about the ripoff from A Plus Electric (www.apluselectrician.net) I feel compelled to write my own experience with the same company to reinforce that his was not an isolated case.  About the same time, midApril ’13, I called the electrician to extend a phone line and to check the other lines in the house.  Same story, two guys came, walked around the house some, added the extra line, claimed to have found something wrong with breakers, replaced them, left the premises to get something from the store, came back to finish the job and to prepare the bill.

Counting the break to go to the store, the job lasted a little over four hours.  I was expecting a bill around five hundred dollars, but it was over $ 2,500.00.  I am too old to fight, so I paid it and promised myself never to call them again.  I don’t have the words to express how badly I felt.  To add insult to injury, on its website, they advertise a 10% discount for seniors.  Please, don’t fall for it.  I think they want to attract seniors only to ripp us off because we cannot fight back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Plus-Electric/Niles-Select-StateProvince-60714/A-Plus-Electric-Unbelievable-Overcharge-Niles-Illinois-1054142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Plus Electric