arbitrary

A Plus Electric
9931 N. Warren Oval Internet United States of America

A Plus Electric Over Charge, Internet

*Consumer Comment: question

I called a-plus Electric to come out and fix my lighting on my outside deck area. They came out and completed the work but They did not tell me what the cost of the repair would be before fixing it. After The work was done I noticed that the work was more expensive when two people came out to do it when the work only requried one person to complete it. so They charged me 155.00 per hour and times it by two because there were two people here. They came in at 10:20am and finished at 11:40am and charged me 465.00 labor which is rediculous when I wasn't informed that it would cost more with two people doing the job. They also charged me 498.38 for parts when in my opinion is totally rediculous for example the outside covers are like 8 dollars in a hardware store and they charged me 166 dollars for three of them. Over all I should have been informed what the cost would be before they even started because for that kind of money I could of fixed them my self.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 03:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Plus-Electric/internet/A-Plus-Electric-Over-Charge-Internet-1046351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Plus Electric

question

AUTHOR: coast - ()

What was their response when you requested an estimate?