Knife

Complaint Review: A Plus Registries Services Ltd.

• Submitted: Thu, May 16, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: Mr. Dupas — Calgary Alberta
A Plus Registries Services Ltd.
3604 52 Ave NW #101 Calgary, AB T2L 1V9‎ Calgary, Alberta Canada

A Plus Registries Services Ltd. The owner of this business cancelled my motorcycle road test and then wanted me to pay him another $120 to rebook. Calgary Alberta

I had a motorcycle road test booked at this location. When I got there 10 minutes early they said that I needed a copy of my motorcycle learners test results (which I took almost 1 year ago), even though I asked when I booked the test 2 weeks ago if I needed to bring anything and was told only a copy of the receipt for the road test. Then he tells me that if I cant product the test results which I should have known about that I will have to reschedule. When I said that I asked what to bring and was told only the receipt he replied that he worked for the government and that i would have to call then to discuss my grievance. I asked for a refund and said that I would go elsewhere for the road test which not only did he decline but he said that I would have to pay for the road test again. When I mentioned that I have been a loyal client at his establishment for over 10 years he said that he would only charge me 1/2 price to rebook. Nice offer considering that he is the one giving me the test so at this point I dont see much of a reason why I would even entertain this offer. Definitely a lose lose situation. I would stay far away from this place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Plus-Registries-Services-Ltd/Calgary-Alberta-T2L-1V9/A-Plus-Registries-Services-Ltd-The-owner-of-this-business-cancelled-my-motorcycle-road-1051520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Plus Registries Services Ltd.