Complaint Review: A Promotional Outlet LLC

• Submitted: Sun, October 07, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, October 07, 2012

• Reported By: SNAP survivorsnetworkofthoseabusedb — San Antonio Texas United States of America
A Promotional Outlet LLC

A Promotional Outlet LLC A Promotional outlet I ordered 300 braclets in 5-2012 They promisse them by 7-1-2012 It was for a conference for sexually abused people ,snapnetwork.org with our logo, Internet

SNAP (survivors net work of those abused by priest). They promised 300 for $274.00 they got my credit card information. They proimse them by 7-1-2012. I kept all their emails on file. I still ahve them and plan to report ti to the Attorneys Gernal Office. They have a site for these type of complaints and are going to look into it for me. I hope they can get my money back. I am a volunteer for SNAP and worked hard for this money. We were going to put them in the packages we give to those who attended! Sexually abused as children most of them, some are adults. It didnt happen and I was very dissapointted! Shame on them taking miney fromsexually abused children!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2012 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Promotional-Outlet-LLC/internet/A-Promotional-Outlet-LLC-A-Promotional-outlet-I-ordered-300-braclets-in-5-2012-They-promis-952137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Promotional Outlet LLC