Complaint Review: A QuietSpot.Com

A QuietSpot.Com
Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

A QuietSpot.Com, Bidz.com Fraud Rip-off Cincinnati Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: Bidz.com

*Consumer Comment: To good to be true Well on bidz that is so true.

*Consumer Comment: 95% discount? Wow!

*Consumer Comment: I have been purchasing items from bidz for over a year now and am very pleased with the site.

I won several auction items last August totalling over $96.00 and have never recieved. They will not answer the phones or respond to e mails. I refuse to give up and am searching for others to file criminal charges against this company. They are based in Cincinnati.

I would also like to point out that some of the blame should rest with BIDZ.COM due to the fact that I reported problems with this merchant over a year ago and they did NOTHING!

Charles
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2003 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-QuietSpotCom/Cincinnati-Ohio/A-QuietSpotCom-Bidzcom-Fraud-Rip-off-Cincinnati-Ohio-50028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A QuietSpot.Com

Bidz.com

AUTHOR: Customer Service Team - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer,

We would like to begin by apologizing for any inconveniences this may have caused. We would like you to know that our company now more than ever takes extra measures to prevent things like that from occurring.

If you have any questions and concerns please feel free to contact us.

Bidz.com

To good to be true Well on bidz that is so true.

AUTHOR: Michele - (U.S.A.)

You know that old saying if it's to good to be true it usually is. Well on bidz that is so true. My sister got a watch from bidz which they had listed at over $100 value. But when she recived the watch she found a price tag on it for $29.99.

So you figure it out if they are fraudulent and deceptive.

95% discount? Wow!

AUTHOR: Adolph - (U.S.A.)

Quote:"If I pay 400 dollars for an 8 thousand dollar ring, I still feel I have gotten an excellent deal!There is no where on earth that I have found such truly remarkable deals."

As long as you're happy, I guess that's what really matters.

It would be my considered opinion, however, if you truly believed you received an $8K ring for $400.,you've been successfully misled.

In closing, I'd like to point out that Bidz.com IS "on Earth".

AUTHOR: Evelyn - (U.S.A.)

I suggest anyone bidding on items to only bid on bidz items. I really am not confident in the other companies or sellers on bidz. I won a ring from one of the other auctioners on bidz, I emailed for instructions and never recieved a response, so I never sent them my money. I always read the descriptions carefully before bidding and make sure it's what I want. I have accumulated some very beautiful jewelry that I and my friends could not afford at retail. If I pay 400 dollars for an 8 thousand dollar ring, I still feel I have gotten an excellent deal! I have bought hundreds of jewelry items from bidz and only a small handful had a minor problem. So do the math. I will always recommend bidz.com to my friends and continue to purchase. There is no where on earth that I have found such truly remarkable deals.