Complaint Review: A. S. Alarm Services

• Updated: Thu, December 05, 2013

• Reported By: Wayne Elliott — Farmington Connecticut
A. S. Alarm Services
8525 120TH AVE N.E. SUITE #222 KIRKLAND, Washington USA

A. S. Alarm Services Frank HawkCen Com Legal Continued to charge for service without letting to get out of contract for years even though I cancelled online and ocver the phone a number of times. Finally, I changed credit cards and now they are trying to collect and have added false charges like equipment to the bill. I cannot pay or else they will try to charge once again. This is awful and these people must be prosecuted. I have my lawyer involved now. KIRKLAND Washington

I found a very good rate for alarm service monitoring with AS Alarm Services. I purchased 6 months @ $5/month or around that. After that period, I cancelled as the service was very spotty. I think I woke a guy up in the middle of the night one time checking on if they were calling a response team to our alarm. We decided they were a sham at that point.

After canceling online and with more than one represenative over the phone aft erhte 6 months, they continued to charge us and did not disconnect the the service. We conctinue to call and cancel while the rep said don't waorry about paying the outstanding balance.

Finally, I canceled the credit card and now A S Alarm services had no way to cahrge us, yet they continue to hound us for money. After a year or so, they now have sent a collection agaency after us. They have an incrediable amount of money owed and now have invented other charges like equipment costs!

We have no where but our local lawyer to go to so unfortunately that's where this is headed. I hope any of you doing research will see this company for the sham it is before you sign on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2013 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-S-Alarm-Services/KIRKLAND-Washington-98033/A-S-Alarm-Services-Frank-HawkCen-Com-Legal-Continued-to-charge-for-service-without-lett-1104629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A. S. Alarm Services