• Report: #391961

• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:dallas Texas
A Sensory Sound Aka A Solid Gold Sound
970 Dudley Rd. Edgewood Kentucky 41017 Nationwide U.S.A.

Hello. I am a Dj from Dallas,Texas. This company have been owing me for 5 jobs I done in Sept. They will not answer their phones or e-mails.

Brides, these guys hire us off the Internet. We are the middle guys. They have never met me, they only communicate thru the internet. So that means when they send people to your Wedding, not only do you not know us, but they don't either.

I started with this company about 2 years ago. They have not always been this bad. My contact person Jim Firth, was doing everything fine, but he left the company the first of this year. Thats when things went down hill. They started paying me late and like I said they owe me for 5 now. The Owners John, JD and Ron have done nothing but wrecked this company and are defrauding you and ripping us Dj's off.

I am a good Dj and have their clients to back it up if needed. But good Dj's like myself will not accept anymore jobs from them because of this. So that explains why you Brides are getting lousy service.

This company needs to be put out of buisness and arrested for fraud. To make matters worse these guys cater to the whole USA.

Don't take my word for it, Check out you Local Better Buisness Bureau.

Pissed off dj
dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Sensory-Sound-Aka-A-Solid-Gold-Sound/nationwide/A-Sensory-Sound-Aka-A-Solid-Gold-Sound-STAY-FAR-AWAY-FROM-THIS-COMPANY-AS-POSSIBLE-DALLAS-391961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Sensory Sound Aka A Solid Gold Sound