Complaint Review: A Sensory Sound DJ

• Reported By:Placerville California
A Sensory Sound DJ
Sacramento, California U.S.A.

A Sensory Sound DJ DO NOT USE!! Sacramento California

I used a Sensory Sound out of Sacramento for my wedding reception. Horrible experience! I didn't get to talk to my DJ until the night prior to the wedding (during my Rehersal Dinner of all times)! I paid for serveral "Extras", none of which I received, and none of which I was compensated for. The DJ started playing the wrong song for the father/daughter dance, then stopped half way through and then started playing the right one. The DJ was unprofessional and it really affected the whole mood of the reception. When I complained to the president, who goes by "John", he gave me the run-around for over a month, until I finally gave up. I have done research on this company, and it appears that A Sensory Sound in ANY city is NO GOOD!!!

Diedre m.
Placerville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2008 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Sensory-Sound-DJ/Sacramento-California/A-Sensory-Sound-DJ-DO-NOT-USE-Sacramento-California-367795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Sensory Sound DJ