existed

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Sandra S — Madision Wisconsin United States of America
A Sober Way Home
195 Plaza Dr Prescott, AZ 86303 Prescott, Arizona United States of America

A Sober Way Home A Soberway Home Hires those Using to Watch your Kids Prescott, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: New Consumer considering "A Sober Way Home"

This facility has hired a women from the community that was terminated from the facility I was in for using the patients medications.  Her name is Regina.  When I was with her, myself and another girl walked in to her snorting our medications that were to be for us and our dual diagnosis.  Both myself and our sponsors confronted her much to her denial.  Do not send you children to this center that is hiring house managers who use their patients medications.  Just ask anyone in the Prescott Recovery Community.  I now have 8 months of recovery despite this lady.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Sober-Way-Home/Prescott-Arizona-86303/A-Sober-Way-Home-A-Soberway-Home-Hires-those-Using-to-Watch-your-Kids-Prescott-Arizona-814194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Sober Way Home

New Consumer considering "A Sober Way Home"

AUTHOR: Ripped Off Mother - (USA)

I trust the folks at "A Sober Way Home" took care of the situation. Thank goodness the patient did not take any drugs! This facility sounds like the right place for my loved one. I hope so!!