Chin

• Submitted: Tue, December 21, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 21, 2004

• Reported By:Oak Park Illinois
A Solid Gold Sound
998 Dudley Road Edgewood, Kentucky U.S.A.

A Solid Gold Sound Ripoff incompetent unreliable deceptive Edgewood Kentucky

I am at wits end with this company. I can not believe I am having to deal with trying to get our videos as well as compensation for services not provided over three months after the wedding. One of the points that sold me on hiring A Solid Gold Sound was that they supposedly had a great turnaround with the videos.

Along with everyone else on this site, I too could not get ahold of anyone prior to my wedding to finalize details, even though I paid in full months before the wedding. The videographer hired for my wedding calls me the day of the wedding to go over details. I had to play phone tag as I was busy trying to get ready for one of the biggest days of my life and this incompetent videographer leaves me messages and gives me a phone number for his voicemail. I could never reach him personally.

I would also like to add that John Kruer, the owner, is full of excuses when you can get him on the phone. He even claimed not to receive any of my emails. I made sure to send my complaints by email to be able to have a paper trail.

I highly recommend anyone looking for videographer (or DJ) services to not hire this company. While most other companies charge more, I am sure they are far more reliable than A Solid Gold Sound as well as competent. I will be filing a report with the Better Business Bureau as well.

Celeste
Oak Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2004 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Solid-Gold-Sound/Edgewood-Kentucky-41017/A-Solid-Gold-Sound-Ripoff-incompetent-unreliable-deceptive-Edgewood-Kentucky-123907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Solid Gold Sound