• Report: #201572

• Updated: Mon, July 17, 2006

• Reported By:Pearl River Louisiana
A Star Enterprise Home Improvement
Milwaukee, Wisconsin U.S.A.

A Star Enterprise Home Improvement ripoff, paid for work that wasn't done. He kept my money and wouldn't answer the phone anymore. Did not return any of my calls, when he did he lied about it. Milwaukee, Wisconsin

A Star Enterprise Home Improvement ripped me off for $2000. The owner of the company is E Joe Knox. I have a receipt where I paid him to start work for me. It has been a month and now he want answer my calls.

This is bothering me a lot because the money was for fixing the house that was damaged by the hurricane. I trusted this man, it was so hard for me to find a contractor because noone would come because they didn't work on mobile homes.

I don't have much and I don't have a job so I have to just trust in the Lord that everything will be ok. This guy do not deserve to work for anyone any more. You ought to see the way he left the house. Its in a worser mess than what Katrina did.

Well I hope justice will be served.

Cynthia
Pearl River, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2006 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Star-Enterprise-Home-Improvement/-Milwaukee-Wisconsin/A-Star-Enterprise-Home-Improvement-ripoff-paid-for-work-that-wasnt-done-He-kept-my-mone-201572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Star Enterprise Home Improvement