Complaint Review: A Star Travel

• Updated: Tue, July 03, 2007

• Reported By:Swords Quebec
A Star Travel
Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

A Star Travel Roseanne Brecken ultra nice excited bout me winning then Charles intimidates 4 card no Ripoff Orlando Florida

I was pestered by phone from a Co; named A Star Travell and they promised me I had won an exclusive once off person in Ireland to go to Florida for four people and we'd be put up in the Radisson Hotel free for ten days with a free car rental with unlimited travel Then Things escalated as not only that but I was also offered a free cruise to the bahamas round trip and then on to vegas. Not only that but there was free passes to Disney n Sea World n MGM Studios n Theme Parks. The cruise ship was called the Regal Empress The woman who initiated most of this was named Roseanne Brecken amd she promised all the above plus a visit to daytona and to see the Space Shuttle.

No doubt I was exicited and she picked up on this as I was transfered to an ignorant boy called charles who was ignorant and only wanted me to give him my cr card details there n then or I'd lose all.I explained I'd like to sleep on it an he started the pressure cooker on my details so I pretended to go along until the crucial moment of giving my details upon when I hung up.
Four more times he rang. I did'nt anwser Thank God
Never give anyone your details to those who promise the earth
Respectfully Bren.

Swords, Quebec

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2007 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Star-Travel/Orlando-Florida/A-Star-Travel-Roseanne-Brecken-ultra-nice-excited-bout-me-winning-then-Charles-intimidates-258509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Star Travel