Complaint Review: A Sweet Reminder

• Reported By: farmgirl — Milan Michigan United States of America
A Sweet Reminder
273 Yosef Dr Ste A Boone, North Carolina United States of America

A Sweet Reminder Eric S. Lippert ,Fake Baker - $ Taker Boone, North Carolina

After my nephew was badly injured, I wanted to send him a gift because I live so far away. I ordered gourmet cookies on 8/29 for 14.95 and paid $24.70 for express shipping to get the cookies there quickly. The total was $39.65.

I got 2 emails on the 29th acknowledging receipt of payment and issuing an invoice #. The second email stated my order would "process immediately". On 9/1, 9/2 and 9/4 I called & left messages asking for a tracking & an explanation for why my delivery wasn't happening. I sent an email on 9/4.

I have never received any response of any kind. On 9/7 I  started complaint efforts every way I know how. The email came from the owner of company (Eric Lippert)and the voicemail recording is also him. He just refuses to communicate. At this point there is no need for his product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2010 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Sweet-Reminder/Boone-North-Carolina-28607/A-Sweet-Reminder-Eric-S-Lippert-Fake-Baker-Taker-Boone-North-Carolina-638385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Sweet Reminder