Complaint Review: A T & T

• Updated: Tue, July 27, 2010

• Reported By: Skip — Rogers Arkansas United States of America
A T & T
P O BOX 110656 Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

A T & T ASURION ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE SERVICES LLC Fraudlently claimed I purchased roadside assistance plan for wireles phone and would be billed in 30 days if i didn't cancel when I phoned to cancel the day received I was told I was already billed bu Nashville, Tennessee

Claimed I purchased Roadside Assistance Plan and would be billed on my AT & T Wireless phone bill if I didn't cancel within 30 days, which I never purchased.

This is a typical scam that automatically increases someone's monthly bill when they fail to read their entire mail!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2010 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-T-T/Nashville-Tennessee-37222/A-T-T-ASURION-ROADSIDE-ASSISTANCE-SERVICES-LLC-Fraudlently-claimed-I-purchased-roadside-626814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A T & T