Complaint Review: A T & T

• Updated: Tue, September 22, 2009

• Reported By: Pamela — Reidsville North Carolina USA
A T & T
att/rewards.com Internet United States of America

A T & T AT & T Reward was never paid for upgrade for AT&T. Website states "processing" for months now. Internet

Pamela, Reidsville NC . I upgraded my AT&T DSL Service during the promotion time in April, requirement were to upgrade and receive a credit for modem or wireless gateway. Value of 100.00. Since April, I have been told by customer service at AT&T that no record of such promotion, so I provided proof of promotion. Next I was told it will take additional time for processing. Next I was told the order was not sent because of a mixup with equipment, therefore rebate was not processed. Then a months or so later, August I received equipment however no rebate, so now I have to wait for the modem charge to show on my bill before I can receive rebate.  Processing time close to 5 months. This is unreal for a large company as AT&T.  As of this date no rebate.  This is a ripoff.  Class Action suit needs to be filed just to make sure this company handle business in a timely fashion.  You can rest assured if I dont pay the bill in a timely fashion,  I promise you AT&T will not let me go for 5 month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2009 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-T-T/internet/A-T-T-AT-T-Reward-was-never-paid-for-upgrade-for-ATT-Website-states-processing-for-498959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A T & T