Complaint Review: A-Team Moving and Storage, Richardson, Texas

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: Fort Worth — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
A-Team Moving and Storage, Richardson, Texas
1417 Exchange Dr Richardson, TX 75081 Richardson, Texas United States of America

A-Team Moving and Storage, Richardson, Texas A-Team Movers STAY AWAY FROM A-TEAM MOVING IN DFW Richardson, Texas

This is the worst moving company in DFW.   First, they assured me I would have a move that began from 8-10am.  My movers showed up at 12:10pm.  Not horrible, I know that happens.   Movers get out of the truck, 2 of them smoking cigarettes and enjoying drinks from the lunch they just took.  Immediately I get HORRIBLE attitude.   Very rude, un-professional, and very lazy (not a good combo).   Worst moving experience of my life.  I had to help them move after 2.5 hours went by (this is a 1200sf 2 bedroom apartment).   I had to apologize to several of my neighbors, as the movers would stack up my stuff in the hall and block their front door.   We get to my house we're moving into.  I understand movers are hit or miss and this is the first time I've ever written a complaint about any company.  The move was that bad.  The experience was absolutely dreadful.  The last straw was when the main driver smarted off to my wife who is 7 months pregnant.  That's unacceptable.   And there were 3 movers here, 1 of them worked really hard.  But 1 in particular made this the worst moving experience of my life, and the company should be liable for hiring people like this.   Imagine the worst move you've ever had, mine was worse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Team-Moving-and-Storage-Richardson-Texas/Richardson-Texas-75081/A-Team-Moving-and-Storage-Richardson-Texas-A-Team-Movers-STAY-AWAY-FROM-A-TEAM-MOVING-IN-1000687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A-Team Moving and Storage, Richardson, Texas