Complaint Review: A-Team Moving and Storage

• Updated: Mon, January 06, 2014

• Reported By: James — Glenn Heights Texas
A-Team Moving and Storage
1417 Exchange Dr Richardson, Texas USA

A-Team Moving and Storage Totla Rip-off BEWARE! Movers, Storage Richardson Texas

These jokers are the worst! The called the schedule day of the move and change the time from 9 to 1 then showed up at 4:30 in a truck that was too small and wreaked with no lights. I had to fix the lights for them. Then they spent the 4 hours I had setup fighting with each other about Everything, like how to carry or load or pack things. And they did this loud and with such fowl langage that my 8 year old and the people accross the streen ask me to make them stop.

They couldn't get all our stuff on the truck so we had to rent a smaller truck the next day to move the rest.

But the worst part was when we got to the new house they refused to unload the truck until they got paid, they call me a thief right to my face saying that if they unloaded that I wouldn't pay them. Then they got in my wifes face because I didn't "tip" them for there less then steller work. All in all it was the worst move of my life.

I spoke with the manager (I think) and he assures me that is not they way they do business and was going to refund me 1 hour, never happened!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2014 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Team-Moving-and-Storage/Richardson-Texas/A-Team-Moving-and-Storage-Totla-Rip-off-BEWARE-Movers-Storage-Richardson-Texas-1113208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A-Team Moving and Storage