Complaint Review: A Team Trucking, Advanced Budget Moving And Storage

• Submitted: Wed, April 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, May 26, 2010

• Reported By:Woodstock Georgia
A Team Trucking, Advanced Budget Moving And Storage
4575 Stonegate Industrial Blvd. Stone Mountain, Georgia U.S.A.

A Team Trucking- Advanced Budget Moving And Storage-Desmond Campbell Property Destroyed- Movers change names and run- Insurance lies-No operating lisence- Complete Rip Off Stone Mountain Georgia

*General Comment: Any Response to Report

The owner of these companies I feel is a complete con artist. My tenant hired him to move her stuff from my rental property. When the truck was loaded they pulled out and ran over the mailbox and post with the truck. The driver got out and admitted fault in writing. Then added the damage to the sales receipt. He said the owner would file it on insurance.

I called the owner Desmond Campbell the next day and he set an appoint ment with him to come to the house and replace the damaged items. He did not show after waiting 5 hours. He set two other appointments and never showed. I filed a police report and the police talked to him. He told the police he was sending a check and never did. Then he changed names of compaines again and dissapeared.

Three months later I found another name and number he was operating under and called acting like a new client. He tells me he is no longer Advanced Budget moving & Storage he is now A team trucking. He gives me a new cell as 678-260-7077 and a new address. It was 1248 Columbia Dr Decatur, GA 30032 now its 4575 Stone Gate Industrial Blvd. Stone Mt., GA 30083.

He is still taking move jobs and talks about moving items all the time between Florida and Georgia. This a federal offense. I feel strongly that he has no biz. or trucking license and no insurance whatsoever. I asked him to send me a copy of his insurance and he says that he does not give that out. He says we can see it at the time of load in on the truck but can not have a copy. Then I ask if it is with a major company and he says Progressive.

I called Progressive and they said they had a personal one with him years ago but never a commercial one.

Please somebody help me. I am only out $350.00 but lost 2 weeks of no mail and missed bills with no mail box up. The point is he is breaking the law and getting away with it. Stay away from Desmond Campbell and his companies.

Bob
Woodstock, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2008 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Team-Trucking-Advanced-Budget-Moving-And-Storage/Stone-Mountain-Georgia-30083/A-Team-Trucking-Advanced-Budget-Moving-And-Storage-Desmond-Campbell-Property-Destroyed-M-324826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Team Trucking, Advanced Budget Moving And Storage

#1 General Comment

Any Response to Report

AUTHOR: ouregs - (United States of America)

We had a similar experience and I wanted to know if you had received any help after posting your report?