Complaint Review: A View on Cities

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: BDavis — Kansas City Kansas United States of America
A View on Cities

A View on Cities EAN Travel very poor customer service Internet

On Oct 2, 2012, I made a reservation at Pavillon Porte de Versailles via the A View on Cities website that is managed by EAN Travel for check-in Oct 20-22.  Be cautious when making reservations from this site as I was not aware when I made the reservation from this site that I was signing up for a non-refundable reservation.

After seeing some of the reviews on this hotel, I was very hesitant about staying here and attempted to cancel my reservation on Oct 5, 2012.  I sent subsequent emails on Oct 8th and 9th as well as made phone contact with EAN Travel.  I was told by EAN Travel that they would contact the hotel in an attempt to obtain at least a partial refund.  I did not get a response from the hotel or EAN Travel.

I fully expected to pay some sort of a cancelation fee but I did not expect that my credit card would be billed for the full amount immediately and that even a partial refund would not be granted.  It is my understanding that this decision was made by Pavillon Porte de Versailles.  Again, be very cautious when making reservations via A View on Cities website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-View-on-Cities/internet/A-View-on-Cities-EAN-Travel-very-poor-customer-service-Internet-988201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A View on Cities