Socialist

• Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: Carol — Granite Falls North Carolina United States of America
A W Autopro
6837 Havenhurst Ave. Lake Balboa, California United States of America

A W Autopro Horrendous customer service re: extended warranty cancellation refund Lake Balboa, California

On 10/11/10 I purchased two extended auto warranty policies. The policies were paid in full in Jan., 2012.  On 4/13/12 I called to cancel one policy and request a cancellation refund as I had sold that auto. AW Autopro requested several documents to process my refund and I faxed them on 4/13/12. I was advised it could take 45-60 business days before my refund was processed.

On 7/13/12 I e-mailed to find out the status of my refund as it had now been 65 business days. I was sent a "form" e-mail advising me that they would investigate my claim and respond within 3 business days. On 7/20/12 I e-mailed again since no one had responded in 3 business days. I advised the company that I would be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. My response was a duplicate of the "form" e-mail they had sent me on 7/13/12.

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) on 7/20/12. On 7/23/12 the BBB e-mailed me to advise that they had sent my complaint to the company. As of today, AW Autopro has not even responded to the BBB.

I continue to e-mail the refund department of AW Autopro weekly. I advised them that I was forced to file a complaint with the BBB. I also let them know that if they send me the cancellation refund I am entitled to (I never even filed a claim on the extended warranty and paid $2, 476.00) I would cancel my complaint with the BBB.I have also recently spoken to an attorney who will be sending them a letter on my behalf.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 01:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-W-Autopro/Lake-Balboa-California-91406/A-W-Autopro-Horrendous-customer-service-re-extended-warranty-cancellation-refund-Lake-Ba-921262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A W Autopro