Complaint Review: A W autopro

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: Max Nergui — Jeffersonville Indiana United States of America
A W autopro
Lake balboa, California United States of America

A W autopro Access warranty Extremelly skilled con artists. Lake balboa, California

*Consumer Comment: Your complaint is my complaint.

First of all i am an idiot to pull out my credit card and read out the numbers to them. I was at the moment wheter im gonna get a new car or keep mine fot couple more years. So thought how bad would it get to just give them a call and see how much it would cost and see if i can make better decision based on more info. So there was this guy telling me how it would work and all that good thing. I told him clearly i just want a quote. Apparently he was really good salesperson that doesnt take no as an answer. He put someone else on the phone and guy started telling me how i wouldnt be able to get these deals if i called back. He said "some people call back after they find out if their broke down car would be covered or not, thats why we need deposit at first". Then of course i am an idiot that was convinced after getting pressurized in many different ways and kinda believed in all the total BS they said to me. Also i was told there would be 30 days of trail or range that i could cancel the service for the full refund. So i was waiting for the policy or contract or anything from them in a mail. Nothing showed up until today witch is 19 th day already. I called them yesterday after reading reports on ripoff.com to cancel my service, there was this guy named Paul on the cancelation department i guess. He didnt even look at or asked anything about my profile. I told them i sold my car because i thought they are gonna come up with other fantastic looking package that i would stupidly wanna keep. Back on track: then i was told to fax them the odometer closure report or smtg. Thats when this smart a** son of a ***** caught me liying about the car being sold. I told him "ok you have done a great job making me look like a lier, can i cancel it now?" he told me all this BS about how im supposed to send them a written request saying that i want the service to be canceled. I wonder how long they r gonna wait until they decide to recieve my delivery confirmation requested mail, and how long they would think to charge me some money because the 30 days period will have been expired. I am sorry for the swear words, i did my best to use fewer of them. Believe me!! Do not call them! Do not talk to them, believe me they are gonna hyptnotize u over the phone! Do not do anything, anything!!!! To do with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-W-autopro/Lake-balboa-California-91406/A-W-autopro-Access-warranty-Extremelly-skilled-con-artists-Lake-balboa-California-812367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A W autopro

Your complaint is my complaint.

AUTHOR: Philis - (United States of America)

So, I am researching, like You , for more info online about this AW Auto Pro extended warranty that came to my email inbox. And I responded to it. In the morning At 7:00 am , I am asleep, I work till midnight, I take the call. It's Matt Miller,  However I read YOUR complaint and knew I had been used/ taken and called them @ 7:30 am and guess what?  their not open yet!  Their "normal business hours are" 9-5.  I have filed a complaint on this website**