Complaint Review: A & Z Computers

• Reported By: DRKCHRY — MEMPHIS United States of America
A & Z Computers
7739 Kenton Avenue Skokie, Illinois United States of America

A & Z Computers SELLS DEFECTIVE COMPUTERS Skokie, Illinois

I purchased a computer for my daughter to use from A&Z Computers at a "Sale of The Century" event here in Memphis back in February.  We tested it out at the site and it seems to be working just fine.  However, when we went home the computer would freeze after being on for less than 5 min.  Sometimes we would luck up and get maybe 10-15 min but this was rare.

I tried contacting the company everyday since the purchase but as with all other complaints no one has yet to return my call.  I too wished I had researched the company before throwing $250 down the drain.  They should not be allowed to continue to do this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Z-Computers/Skokie-Illinois-60076/A-Z-Computers-SELLS-DEFECTIVE-COMPUTERS-Skokie-Illinois-853203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A & Z Computers