Complaint Review: A-Z Pest Solutions, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, June 14, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, July 12, 2014

• Reported By: Jon — Largo Florida
A-Z Pest Solutions, Inc.
240 Rosery Rd N.E. Largo, Florida USA

A-Z Pest Solutions, Inc. Forced me to pay for services not done Largo Florida

*Author of original report: This complaint is about Arctic Freeze Auto & Truck Repair! NOT A-Z Pest Solutions

Was told by Arctic Freeze that my work that was done in 4-2014 was under warranty. Dropped truck off June  11 2014 and was told it would be repaired that day. I received a call a few hours later and was told it would be $900.00 for my repairs. I said do not proceed and I would come and pick up my truck. I was told that the truck was unable to drive and they would call me as soon as it was ready. I received a call from Nick saying that it would be ready the next day in the morning. I called at 10:30 a.m. and it went straight to voice mail. I received a return at 11:30 and was told it would be ready for pick up at 1:00 p.m.. I was able to pick my truck up at 4:30 P.M. as long as I paid $750.00 for repairs I approved. I approved nothing and was told if I didn't pay they would hold my truck. My truck is my business and my cell phone was at home as my wife dropped me off. I paid the $750.00 and they would not sign the receipt, then Brett O'Neill told me to wait outside with a pat on the back as I slipped on the wet oil & water soaked tile and busted my a**! Brett then said oh s*** he fell. He said if I call for help it's on you because I have no insurance. I injured my back, my hip and believe I may have a broken foot. I can't afford to go to a doctor as my wife just changed jobs and we have 60 days before it takes place. I asked him to help me out with the ambulance and possible x-rays and he said fuck you, sue me. I stopped payment on the check because my truck is worse than it was and no attorney will take the case because I refused to pay my own medical bills. What a country we live in!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2014 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Z-Pest-Solutions-Inc/Largo-Florida-33770/A-Z-Pest-Solutions-Inc-Forced-me-to-pay-for-services-not-done-Largo-Florida-1154862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A-Z Pest Solutions, Inc.

AUTHOR: Jon - ()

The Title of this complaint is not against A-Z Pest Solutions, it's against Arctic Freeze Auto & Truck Repair. I am the owner of A-Z Pest Solutions complaining about non approved repairs done to my truck.