Complaint Review: A-Z Plumbing

• Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: Millerfam — Ponte Vedra Beach Florida United States of America
A-Z Plumbing
5030 Champion Blvd., Suite G6-244, Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

A-Z Plumbing Terrible customer service, no follow up, did not finish work Boca Raton , Florida

This company was assigned to work with me through my home warranty company.  Initially they were not friendly over the telephone and the technician to come out of my home did not respect my personal property.  He used an expensive chair in my garage that was in need of repair to use as a stool when I instructed him not to.  Then the company was supposed to order a part.  When I did not hear back from them for 2 weeks I followed up.  They did not return my calls so I followed up several times until I requested to speak with a supervisor.

I eventually found out the technician wrote the serial number of my water heater down wrong and my service request had just been neglected for 2 weeks.  Upon review they told me they could not locate the part needed and I would need to replace the water heater.  They did not communicate with my home warranty and the request continued to remain outstanding.  After many calls to both my warranty company and A-Z plumbing they are still not working to resolve the issue in a timely manner.  I have since had to hire my own plumber and pay out of pocket for repairs.

Currently I have requested a cash out with my warranty company and A-Z plumbing is not cooperating and getting back to them within the window established by the warranty company.  A-Z plumbing is now stating that the part can be ordered and the heater repaired or I can switch out for an electric water heater (at my expensive to make necessary provisions for a new 220 electric breaker). This is not what I want after researching this option and want them to contact the warranty company with the necessary estimate of a replace heater so I can request a cash out and use my own plumber to finish this repair.

I would not use this company and am doing my best to inform the pubic of their terrible service and their lack of concern for the customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Z-Plumbing/Boca-Raton-Florida-33496/A-Z-Plumbing-Terrible-customer-service-no-follow-up-did-not-finish-work-Boca-Raton-Fl-930857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A-Z Plumbing