Complaint Review: A and B Carpet | Carpet Cleaning NYC | Carpet Cleaning NY | Rug

• Submitted: Sat, September 01, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: madmad — astoria queens New York United States of America
A and B Carpet | Carpet Cleaning NYC | Carpet Cleaning NY | Rug
932 Ditmars ave Brooklyn, New York United States of America

A and B Carpet | Carpet Cleaning NYC | Carpet Cleaning NY | Rug Worst experience. This is a bad company!! WORST EXPERIENCE A & B carpet! They riped me off, they took my rugs and did not return them. I have been arguing with the company for 3 months. I will probabl Brooklyn, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: In Response To Report #935872

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: In Regards To Report: #935872

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Report: #935872

This is a bad company!! WORST EXPERIENCE A & B carpet! They riped me off, they took my rugs and did not return them. I have been arguing with the company for 3 months. I will probably have to take it on my lawyers hands. i absolutely do not recommend this company. they are THIEF !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2012 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-and-B-Carpet-Carpet-Cleaning-NYC-Carpet-Cleaning-NY-Rug/Brooklyn-New-York-/A-and-B-Carpet-Carpet-Cleaning-NYC-Carpet-Cleaning-NY-Rug-Worst-experience-This-i-935872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A and B Carpet | Carpet Cleaning NYC | Carpet Cleaning NY | Rug

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

In Response To Report #935872

AUTHOR: AandB Carpet - (United States of America)

This report has been filed with another carpet cleaning company that has been harassing us for the past several months.
We have filed a police report for aggravated harassment and in the mist of filing a lawsuit for slander.
This same person has been constantly calling us, non-stop, 391 prank calls in 1 day and the list goes on and on.
He is a drug addict and needs to seek the help of a drug rehabilitation center.
I can not expose who this is until the case has been closed by the local police department.
We have done nothing to bother him or cause his business to fall, as he is doing to us.
He has left several bad reviews that we have responded to and I am sure are going to keep responding to until this case is over.
We are also in the works of getting a protective order because he has been threatening us with violence.
We have been dealing with a detective that knows the situation.

We just wanted to let our customers know the facts.

To Our Customers: We thank you for your continued business and look forward to serving you for years to come.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

In Regards To Report: #935872

Good Afternoon;

This is a false report. This report, we found out is from a competitor and legal action is being taken by A&B Carpet & Rug Cleaning Inc. to him. Please disregard this FALSE report. We thank all of our customers for the cleaning service they allow us to offer.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: AandB Carpet - (United States of America)

This report was made from another carpet cleaning company.

We in NO WAY would ever steal any customers area rug nor would we ever treat our customers the way that this person says.

I am sorry to all of our loyal customers that had to witness this false report.