• Report: #1020661

Complaint Review: A great american balloon company

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: Karen — Tinley Park Illinois United States of America
A great american balloon company
Joliet/plainfield, Illinois United States of America

A great american balloon company Sky ride balloons Take your money and continue to reschedule you until your tickets ,which you never physically had, expire. Lost $400.00! Joliet/plainfield, Illinois

It's been many years since this company ripped me off, but it still disturbs me.  All I want now is to warn others who are interested in balloon rides.  Stay away from this company!  The company's name is A great american balloon company who works directly with Sky Rides in Joliet/Plainfield area.  Sky rides hardly ever get off the ground.  Of course it's for your own good if the weather is bad, but I was rescheduled for 3 years.  I never was able to get physical tickets in my hand.  When I tried to get tickets I received the run around; one company saying I didn't need them and another saying I did.  The whole ordeal was so frustrating and insulting.  On the phone they were rude and told me my reservation has expired.  I lost $400.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-great-american-balloon-company/Jolietplainfield-Illinois-/A-great-american-balloon-company-Sky-ride-balloons-Take-your-money-and-continue-to-resched-1020661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A great american balloon company