Complaint Review: A pair of photographers

• Updated: Mon, January 27, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Brighton Michigan
A pair of photographers
Ann Arbor mi , Select State/Province USA

A pair of photographers Charged me 6,000 dollars for wedding pictures. It took me almost 2 years to get them and they were crap. Half done and horrid. The Isabella Leslie jphysically attacked me in the Starbucks where she meets her clients when I tried to take my pictures. She is really crazy. Don't use her!! I had to call the police on her. Ann Arbor Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Question

Isabella Leslie is crazy and a thief.  She charged me 6,000 dollars for wedding pictures.  She did not deliver them for almost two years.  After several attempts we finally met at the Starbucks she uses as an office.  She physically attacked me and jumped on me throwing me to the table when I picked up my paid for wedding album.  Theolive we're called.  I grabbed the album from her only later to find just half of what I paid for was there.  She is nutty and a liar.  Don't deal with her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2014 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-pair-of-photographers/Select-StateProvince/A-pair-of-photographers-Charged-me-6000-dollars-for-wedding-pictures-It-took-me-almost-1118856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A pair of photographers

Question

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

What did the police do when you called them?