Complaint Review: A t & T - Palisades Collection

• Submitted: Thu, April 19, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, April 19, 2007

• Reported By:Belleville Michigan
A t & T - Palisades Collection
210 Sylvan Ave Englewood, New Jersey U.S.A.

A T T Wireless - Palisades Collection Totally Deceitful and a Big Rip-OFF. Engelewood New Jersey

Every year I request a free credit report from (Experian, TransUnion and Equifax). So, when I recieved my report from Experian I was suprise to see a collection account from Palisades Collection, LLC.

There was not phone number listed so I looked up the information up on internet. I was very suprise to see that I am not the only one this company is destroying.

We as consumers and people who try our best to do our best are being ripped off. I wrote the company and of course as of today have not heard anything from them.

I explained in my letter that this account does not belong to me. On my report it stated that the account was opened on August, 2006. Of note, I have had the same wireless company for the over 5 years now and I am happy with them. How can I get this off my report? Also, my report states that "this account is scheduled to continue on report until April 2001. What can I do. Please HELP Pat, Detroit, MI.

Belleville, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2007 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-t-T-Palisades-Collection/Englewood-New-Jersey-07632/A-T-T-Wireless-Palisades-Collection-Totally-Deceitful-and-a-Big-Rip-OFF-Engelewood-New-244738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A t & T - Palisades Collection