Complaint Review: A team moving and storage

• Submitted: Fri, March 23, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: Leslee — Los Gatos California United States of America
A team moving and storage
1309 Summit Ave. Suite 16 plano, Texas United States of America

A team moving and storage Stolen Goods plano, Texas

*Consumer Comment: A Team dishonest

I hesitate to call anyone a thief, but I think I must.  I have posted before and I am now beyond myself realizing that in addition to my camera and heirlooms, much of my jewelry (tens of thousands worth) was in that box as well as all supporting documents.

I woke up thinking "how stupid was I to put that box on a moving truck?".  Then I remembered that box was intended for my car - Avi's yelling and screaming completely frazzled me and the box was mistakenly loaded.

My responses from A Team resulted in searching their warehouse and directing me to fill out the claims form; also offered me extra compensation to remove my posting on your website.

I want my box back.   The dishes, kitchen items and clothes/shoes can all be replaced and the damaged items repaired, but that box cannot be replaced.  Please, please can you help me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2012 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-team-moving-and-storage/plano-Texas-/A-team-moving-and-storage-Stolen-Goods-plano-Texas-858295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A team moving and storage

A Team dishonest

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

We were scammed by this company as well. Please report your complaints to the southwest movers association and the Texas department of motor vehicles. You can file a complaint with Texas DMV at 888-368-4689 they are both currently investigating this company. Everyone who finds these reports and if they are scamming you as well please report them so we can prevent them from victimizing anyone else!