Complaint Review: A to Z Handyman Services

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

A to Z Handyman Services Overcharged Orlando Florida

Andy Carlin quoted one price for labor, but charged $250. 00 more ( it was supposed to be $3300.00, but they charged $3581.00),because his guys said they stayed later than they were supposed to. I was to get 2 guys x 40 hours x 5 days. The guys claimed they worked 45 hrs. I did not request them to stay longer. I can not work overtime without permission from my boss and expect to get paid. They did not even work  the 40 hours actually. They took 1 1/4 plus hour for lunch and claimed they were shopping for supplies and they wanted me to pay for shopping hours, when I told them that I would prefer to shop  for the things that fit in my car, while they worked! They claim that they will present you with receipts for the purchases, but they give you a copy of a receipt after you pay them. They started work on 3/12, but presented me with a receipt from 3/1 !!! How does that work?!?! They charged me for light bulbs and trash bags that we never received! We never used trash bags at this site! We had large trash cans everywhere. Please do not support this business. You will be sorry!  The guys worked quietly. I'll give them that!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2014 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-to-Z-Handyman-Services/Select-StateProvince/A-to-Z-Handyman-Services-Overcharged-Orlando-Florida-1132913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A to Z Handyman Services