Complaint Review: A winning way Ltd.

• Submitted: Sun, August 19, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, August 19, 2012

• Reported By: Betty — Benton Arkansas United States of America
A winning way Ltd.
P>O> Box 4490 Sunriver, Oregon United States of America

A winning way Ltd. Resistance Free Riding Paid for merchandise in April 2012, not received it yet. Sent proof of payment in May. Still no merchandise!! Sunriver, Oregon

Richard Shrake is a very talented horse trainer and instructor.    But if you order anything from him it takes months to get it and even years as I have found out from others.  I have made several calls to his office and they claim that I really didn't order anything, they have no record.  So I sent a copy of my debt card transaction to them in May .  My order was  April 16, 2012.   This is August 19, and I still don't have what I paid for.

I ordered 3 Connector Bits, and a Snaffle Bit.   over $400. worth of merchandize.  I have talked to others that have ordered from him and the same thing happens.  Most people just demand their money back.  This is really poor business.  I have never met Mr Shrake, he talks a really nice talk, and seems really nice, but that doesn't get my stuff to me.  People like this should not be in the selling business.  The lady in the office told me she couldn't find my order but when I proved I did order, I still didn't get my stuff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2012 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-winning-way-Ltd/Sunriver-Oregon-97707/A-winning-way-Ltd-Resistance-Free-Riding-Paid-for-merchandise-in-April-2012-not-received-929468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A winning way Ltd.