Complaint Review: A1 BEST LOCATORS

• Updated: Fri, March 16, 2012

• Reported By: j. crew — Long Beach California United States of America
A1 BEST LOCATORS
18034 VENTURA BLVD #493, ENCINO, CA 91316 Internet United States of America

A1 BEST LOCATORS REFUSED REFUND AFTER REQUEST WITHIN CONTRACT PERAMATERS Internet, Internet

Stan Lewis is a shady character at best. I contracted with him to find vending machine locations for my vending machine business. I had a suspicion that he was not legitimate as he wanted to be paid in advance (I was new to the business so I trusted him). He gave me a non-performance satisfaction guaranty that the location would produce a good income. I sent a certified letter of my dissatisfaction with the location well before the expiration date and  Stan Lewis would not honor his agreement. I took him to court and won the case but he appealed and I lost the appeal to a technicality. He lied about being out of town. I confirmed this by making an appointment with him on the court date.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2012 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A1-BEST-LOCATORS/internet/A1-BEST-LOCATORS-REFUSED-REFUND-AFTER-REQUEST-WITHIN-CONTRACT-PERAMATERS-Internet-Intern-854902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A1 BEST LOCATORS