Complaint Review: A1 Blazing Words

• Updated: Fri, June 19, 2009

• Reported By:Hampton Virginia
A1 Blazing Words
Nationwide U.S.A.

A1 Blazing Words charged my credit card and has failed to 1)refund and/or 2)cancel the order after my phone call. When I Asked, The Person Said I Was Talking To Someone In Utah. Nationwide

I received a call from the fraud detection unit of Chase Visa that a charge had been made to my account for $72.21. When I called the number associated with the charge, I spoke with a person who had a very strong southeastern Asia accent. The background noise was incredible...lots of loud talking voices. When I asked what all the noise was, he said he was in a call center. When I asked for the name of the company, he said he didn't know!!!

In any event, I demanded that the charge be reversed and whatever account they had opened in my name be closed. We were disconnected while he went off the line to do whatever he was going to do. When I called back, the person who answered the phone said that the account had been cancelled. However, the charge showed up on my most recent statement. Who are these people and how do they get access to my information?

Ramona
Hampton, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2009 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A1-Blazing-Words/nationwide/A1-Blazing-Words-charged-my-credit-card-and-has-failed-to-1refund-andor-2cancel-the-ord-462886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A1 Blazing Words