Complaint Review: A1 Insurance Agency

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: Doug R — Addison Illinois United States of America
A1 Insurance Agency
60123 Elgin Internet United States of America

A1 Insurance Agency A1 Insurance Agency --- Paul Vicicondi A1 Insurance Is A Scam!! Do not buy their policies!!! Fake Policies!! Don't Trust Them!!! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Bogus Complaint

Ultimately I sent him over $2,025.00 through bank wire transfer for 3 insurance policies. Once he had the money, he disappeared I received the policies...but they were fake!!! Not real he pocketed the money. I attempted to contact him through the phone number he provided me, but the line is always forwarded to voicemail. He never responded back to my e-mails and I dont have policies. My money was gone and I never recovered it.Afterwards, I felt very stupid and ashamed, but I learned many valuable lessons as a result. Im glad I experienced this hard knock life lesson earlier in my life when the potential stakes were lower. I thought something like this could never possibly happen to me, but it did, and I allowed my greedy emotions to get in the way of rational caution. You and I, we may think were very smart and that were so clever, but we are only human, and still susceptible to basic human emotional irrationality. Its difficult to control emotions like greed, fear, and pride. So my friends, its important to always stay vigilant scammers are everywhere and one day you might be in their cross hairs too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2012 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A1-Insurance-Agency/internet/A1-Insurance-Agency-A1-Insurance-Agency-Paul-Vicicondi-A1-Insurance-Is-A-Scam-Do-not-832511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A1 Insurance Agency

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Bogus Complaint

AUTHOR: Owner - (United States of America)

Well now we have an alleged mystery customer, doug r,whom never purchased nor was ever a customer of ours at any time and this report is a lie as we do not, nor have ever accepted wire transfer as a form of payment. therefore , doug r , if you exist at all please contact us directly. this is also deemed as defamation of character.