Complaint Review: A1 LEASING LLC

• Submitted: Fri, November 27, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, November 27, 2009

• Reported By: Fancy — Tujunga California U.S.A.
A1 LEASING LLC
2007 EASTERN AVENUE SE, GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49507 Internet United States of America

A1 LEASING LLC BOND CORPORATION - E-COMMERCE EXCHANGE said eventhough I cancel it,I still have to paid $4,000 for cc merchant leasing.I could resell them after paid off,but I found out that I could not resell them since i don't have actual cc machine Internet

I decided to cancel this business, because their storage link could not tell when is merchandise available, while their credit card system already taking my customer money. I do not feel right doing this business, so I told Steve Meil I would like cancel the program. He told me that I still have to pay $4,000 for credit card merchant lease agreement, as soon as I paid it off, I could resell the business. When I paid it off, I contact the company back, so I could resell the business. I realized after contacting them I do not have an actual credit card merchant, because everything done virtually. I got ripp off by this company !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2009 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A1-LEASING-LLC/internet/A1-LEASING-LLC-BOND-CORPORATION-E-COMMERCE-EXCHANGE-said-eventhough-I-cancel-itI-still-529723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A1 LEASING LLC