- Report: #370177
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: A1 Leasing - Startup Essential Contracts
A1 Leasing - Startup Essential Contracts2007 Eastern Ave. SE Gand Rapids, Michigan U.S.A.
Startup Essentials - A1 LeasingA1 Leasing Contracts Uncancelable lease A WAY OUT! Gand Rapids Michigan
*Author of original report: Startup Essentials, A1-Leasing, Bond Corp
*Consumer Suggestion: STOP PAYING Startup Essentials, USA Card Services, A1 Leasing, James One, Robert Harris, Opti-Groove
Check your bank statements and see if Bond Corp is charging your account.
If so, this is a violation of:
1. The contract - Bond Corp is not the company I made the contract with, it was only A1 Leasing.
2. No statement that A1 Leasing was to use an outside withdrawl corp nor any other company to transfer your money from your account to theirs. My bank said that since I did NOT give Bond Corp expressed consent to make withdrawls form my bank account that Bond Corp is in direct violation of the banking laws of the United States. This is theft!
3. I have stopped the payments at my bank (like a stop payment on a check).
4. I have sent the computer back today (9/5/2008). And of course have not heard anything yet. I also contacted Steve and Laurie at A1 Leasing several times this week regarding this "illegallity" and have received no call or communications. I sent a letter regarding this with the return of the product.
Hope this will help.
I WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED!
Mount Airy, North Carolina
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2008 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A1-Leasing-Startup-Essential-Contracts/Gand-Rapids-Michigan/Startup-Essentials-A1-LeasingA1-Leasing-Contracts-Uncancelable-lease-A-WAY-OUT-Gand-Rap-370177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.