Complaint Review: A1 Leasing

• Submitted: Fri, October 24, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 24, 2008

• Reported By:wichita Kansas
A1 Leasing
2007 Eastern Ave SE Grand Rapids, Michigan U.S.A.

A1 Leasing In a contract I can't get out of to pay lease on a credit card machine that is worth no more that $500 tops. Grand Rapids Michigan

I have been in a lease contract since feb 2006 that I can't get out of. I have been paying monthly $108+ and have not been delinquent once. I called This company at the end of Sept 2008 to get my balance and was told is was about $1400+ by a female represenitive. I then paid $1000 in two pmt. to just get this debit lower and to get this company out of my life. I have paid over $4000 for leasing a credit card machine that is worth no more then $500. I have not been happy about this whole scam, but am owing up to my obligations until today. I called to get my current balance which should be between $300-400. I spoke with a man who told me my balance is between $600-700 and I told him about my other balance that I was given . This man said it didn't matter who I talked with my balance is what he says. I have had enough of their rudeness and unethical practices. I am going to cancel my checking account so they will not get a penny more out of me. I tried but they pushed me too far. They have enough of my money.

Karen
wichita, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2008 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A1-Leasing/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49507/A1-Leasing-In-a-contract-I-cant-get-out-of-to-pay-lease-on-a-credit-card-machine-that-is-384461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A1 Leasing