Complaint Review: A1 Member - Blazing Keywords - Google Adwords

• Submitted: Fri, February 05, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 05, 2010

• Reported By: Bobbi — Jefferson City Missouri U.S.A.
A1 Member - Blazing Keywords - Google Adwords

A1 Member - Blazing Keywords - Google Adwords - AdWords Google Genie - ID Powersafe - ECO Career Help - Credit-4-Me - Grants R Us Undelivered work-at-home "Info. Packet" turned into multiple credit card charges under multiple company names. Sneaky!! Internet *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

Last May, my husband's brother was looking for work.  He was living at our house, and searching online for jobs.  He came across an ad from Google offering an info. packet for a work-at-home job.  The packet cost $ .99 to order.  My bro-in-law didn't have a credit card of his own at the time, so we let him borrow ours to order the info. packet from Google.  The packet never came.  My brother-in-law found another job.  We all but forgot about the transaction.

Over the next 8 months, our credit card incurred multiple unrecognized charges from multiple companies.  The charge amounts were the same each month, but the company names listed on the credit card statements kept changing.  Charges for $72.21 showed up from "Google Genie", "Blazing Keywords", and "Online Services".  Charges for $38.34 showed up from "Web Services", "ECO Career Help", "Products Resource", "DCY Grants", and "Grants 4 Us".  Charges for $29.90 showed up from "ID PowerSafe", "Credit-4-Me", and "Access Member Area".  I didn't notice the charges at first, because I didn't know to even look for them, and the names kept changing so I didn't know they were all related.  Finally, after calling the numbers listed on my credit card statements, I came to realize they were all linked back to that $ .99 info packet that my brother-in-law ordered and never received.

Over the past 8 months, we have incurred a total of $859.58 of unauthorized transactions on our credit card, all believed to have stemmed from the "work at home" online scam.  I've since canceled my credit card, and filed disputes on all of the charges.  I have yet to find out if I will be reimbursed for them or not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2010 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A1-Member-Blazing-Keywords-Google-Adwords/internet/A1-Member-Blazing-Keywords-Google-Adwords-AdWords-Google-Genie-ID-Powersafe-EC-564970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A1 Member - Blazing Keywords - Google Adwords

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC